Another big surprise was this year I became an actor for the first time. C’est moi in the picture with the noggin shining like the top of the Chrysler Building as Daddy Warbucks in the San Luis Obispo Little Theater production of “Annie.” I have to admit it was really fun; Autumn ‘2004.
Since Annie I have continued my acting “career”
- Spring of 2005 “Rhinestone Rodeo” for Allied Arts in Cambria.
- Fall of 2005 “It’s Wonderful” Gershwin tribute @ Pewter Plough Playhouse
- Spring of 2006 “Panache”@ Pewter Plough Playhouse. Lead role of Harry Baldwin – disillusioned artist (typecasting?)
- Winter 2006 Irving Berlin Tribute “Irving Berlin’s Music Box @ Pewter Plough Playhouse
- Winter 2007 tribute to composer Harold Arlen @ Pewter Plough Playhouse
- Winter 2008 tribute to lyricist Laurenz Hart “Have a Hart” @ Pewter Plough Playhouse
- Sept 24th 2010 Side Man (Reader’s Theatre) @ SLO Little Theatre
- Winter 2011 reprise of Gershwin tribute at the Pewter Plough Playhouse
- Winter 2012 “September Song” a tribute to Pewter Plough Playhouse founder James Buckley on his 100th birthday
- Winter 2014 “Duke’s Place” a tribute to Duke Ellington at Pewter Plough Playhouse, Jim is musical director